Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saddness is Cured by Internets

So lately I have be roaming around the internet and I've found many a cool things. The many cool things in which I will share with you will be postponed while I tell you how sad I am.

SoOOOooooooo sad...

A couple of weeks ago I had bought a 10$ frozen pizza from the groecery store, and I was getting really excitied to eat it. I forget what day it had been, all i remember is that I was REAALLY hungry and this frozen pizza had been in my mind! So I finally get home and throw it in the oven. It was taking a rediculous long time to cook! I remember it being over an hour before it looked done. (I was being smart and checking it often). Finally it looked about how a pizza looks before I put it in my mouth, just the top looked undercooked... so i decided that it would probably be a smart idea to broil it for a couple minutes, just to make sure that the top was wonderful and the cheese would be very melty. I onl;y left it for a little bit then I came back that the pizza was black black!
It was completely black and crusty! I took it out of the oven and realized that I forgot to take the cardboard off of the bottem... it made the pizza all un cooked and gooy on the bottem and black and crusty on the top. But I was so hungry and I wanted this pizza. So I ate the horrible pizza anyway. I was so upset that my extreme hope of eating a yummy pizza crashed and burned around me. I still want a yummy pizza but I have not had one because I do not have any money to get myself any such yummy pizza.

My key necklace that I've slowly been constructing for the past five or some years broke. The strap around my neck had a chain part and a leather strap part. the leather strap part must of been cheap leather because it snapped off, like it was turning all crusty and into dust. Also about two closer to three years back my anklet broke off. See I never took that anklet off and it would get tangled in my socks so when I was taking my socks I always had to be very carful not to catch my anklet. But even now that I've been so many years without I still find it odd for there to be nothing caught in my sock when I'm trying to take it off. I'm also feeling that same sorta detactchment from my key necklace being broke... I mean it;s MY necklace, I got some many people who would complament me about it and I feel it reflects me very well... the fact that it is now broke... well it hurts more then I thought it would. So I am sad because my two peices for jewelary that i identafy myself with have been broken.

I figured out how to convert youtubes to songs recently. But that also makes me sad because I was finally going to use Shane's gift to me two years ago not only as an AWESoME video game thing, but now as a current up to date MP3player! I say was... because I dropped it today and it has been giving me nothing but white screen since. I can't turn it off either. And when I press the resent button with a pin it still goes back to white.

Am depressed. I think I do have some level of depression. I don't think it's a very bad case, but I get sad WAAY to often. This can't be normal.

Side note, my hair is getting really long. Like it's long enough that I can't just brush it aside, but it's not long enough where I can collect it and put it out of my face. It might look cool if I had like stright hair, but sicne my class class is that of poofy I just look silly.

See here we go again. *boing* I'm happy again! Dude be bi-polar yo.

Alright check out some of this awesome-ness I am about to unleash like an unguarded sneeze;

This one is kinda amazing. It's twelve minutes long and it's called "Forever's Not So Long" just check it out if you have the time.
This is also how I feel sometimes.
This is pretty cool too. Travis T showed it to me.

I've got it majorly stuck in my head.

And this last one just makes me plain ol' happy. Probably not reconmended for the more bruding of audiances.

Well anyways that's it for this post. Tune in soon because I am totally hopping on that fiction characters train!
~Travis Out

Artwork by Niking
Castle Crashers copyrighted The Behemoth.

2 comments:

Rose said...

It's pretty normal to get depressed in the winter. It's called Seasonal Affective Disorder, which is hilariously represented by "SAD". Makes it difficult to function, no? I think I understand your attachment to objects a 'lil bit, too. I have been on a nearly impossible quest to locate books from my childhood that I only vaguely remember pictures from. Yeesh.

freethephoenix said...

Popipopopipo Popipopopipo Popipopopipo Popipopopipo Popipopopipo Popipopopipo Popipopopipo Popipopopipo Popipopopipo Popipopopipo Popipopopipo Popipopopipo Popipopopipo Popipopopipo Popipopopipo Popipopopipo Popipopopipo Popipopopipo Popipopopipo Popipopopipo Popipopopipo Popipopopipo Popipopopipo Popipopopipo IT'S NEVER ENDING! IT'S IN MY HEAD FOREVEEEERR!!!