Monday, February 14, 2011

Vocaloid Mania

So me and Trish sayed up pretty much all night last night skyping and just exchanging different Vocaloid songs we liked/thought were funny. So I thought I would share with you the highlights from that if you find yourself with a savear craving for vocaloid songs.
A lot of these make me wish there was a DDR song to dance to. Cuz I would rock the crap outta those.

The first one I have to share with you is called Dancing Samurai. It's got an awesome beat that makes me bop along. But possibly even better then that is the acapella version of the song, where the music is replaced with beat boxing! Love it!

This next one is filled with retarded puns. It's suppose to be something about jokes? I donno. But I found myself all atwitter with laughter at teh change of faces the character have once a pun is told.

I like this one purly due to the cell phone and studder that the pink haired girl seems to suffer from. It's called Triple Stupid I guess. Why? I donno... I guess I wasn't paying attention to the words at all.

I suspect this next one has little to do with vocaloids... but the song also made me wanna DDR. and the concept was completely rediculous! And if that doesn't make you wanna watch it then I camand you watch the skirt! It's hypnatizing!

I think that Trish would be sad if i didn't mention our major find last night... Big Al in his sexy debut. Keep an eye out for the awesome face and the cat girl. And dammit Trish I'm actually getting attached to that song.

And finally my personal favorite that we found/Trish showed me. Creepy Toast! Love it!

I already added this to part of my playlist... and in my playlist will it stay.

So things are looking better in the eyes of Travis. I did my animation this weekend and finished before midnight! So techinally I did my animation not the day it was do! Woot! And on top of that... it doesn't suck!
Check it!

I'm thinking either this weekend or next weekend I'm gonna go home. Cuz I miss mah family. And seeing them always makes me happy. So since I will be getting my money tomorrow I can start spending it! Like the responsible student I am.

I think that does it for that blog post. A note to all readers, if you watched all the videos above all the way through before reading, then you earn a gold star via Travis!
~Travis OUT!

1 comment:

freethephoenix said...

None of my favourite Vocaloids were in this post. I will have to post them to my blog!
The skirt was mesmerizing but I was more WTF at the Star Trek Enterprise in the background.

Creepy Toast Staring At Me!

And thank you for making me watch 3 straight minutes of pelvic thrusting. Again.