Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hey it's my birthday!

So I have stumbled across many awesome things that I am going to share with you.

The first one is this smooooooch thing... I have no idea why it has the ridiculous a mount of O's or what is even happening... all i know is that this along with four other memes is something I wanna make one to. And it's done in FF tactics which makes me smile.


The next thing I have to share is this thing;

This one I can explain a little bit if you have no idea what's going on.

I also found another think I love.
Another thing you love? How can you find and love some many things?! Tis Maddnesss!!
Tis not Maddness! Tis Final Fantasy Dissida 012! I have no idea why they put 012 for th sequel but I don't care.  Here are some of the new characters they're putting in;




I also heard word that they'd be putting in Yuna, but I don't rally know. I hope this game grows so that all of the main Final Fantasy Characters from all the game get put in... if that happens I might just have a final fantasy fan boy aneurysm! Nope too late, I'm already having one! Gaaah! Also I have how Vaan still has scary abs. Naw ha ha!

That along with Little Big Planet 2 are the two game I MUST OWN! This year. ~gleee!

Home Stuck is getting really cool now and I still love their music.

I also think I am going through carcassonne withdraw! Darn-it Carol! I must play that game again! YEAH! Playing scribblish again would probably be pretty kick ass too.

I also wish Cara was living with me here in Toronto so we could play trough FF13 together, because now I want to play that game too, but I wanna play it through with Cara. Some might argue that I want to watch that game play its self...

I like having so many things to like. : >
Makes me a happy pimple. But not because pimples are gross.

Today I also took a poetry course. I feel like a bard.

1 comment:

chantal brandon said...

hey cool stuff kiddo! You have blogged before Cara. you also have to wait for Christmas to get your stuff!!! hehe