#15 - Babar - (Babar)
#14 - Sora - (Kingdom Hearts)
#13 - Todd - (Fox and the Hound)
#12 - Vash the Stampede (Trigun)
#11 - Terra - (Final Fantasy VI)
#10 - Simba - (Lion King)
#9 - Luigi - (Super Mario Brothers)
#8 - TK - (Digimon)
#7 - Homestarrunner - (homestarruner.com)
#6 - Bob the Tomato - (Veggie Tales)
#5 - Link - (Zelda)
#4 - Kenai - (Brother Bear)
#3 - Tohru Honda - (Fruits Basket)
#2 - Victor Frankenstein - (Frankenstein - by Mary Shelly)
#1 - Miles Tails - (Sonic)
Yup that is my list of characters that have influanced me. It was definatly hard because there were certainly other I just couldn't think of within 15 minutes. I also noticed that a lot of them help fuel my little brother mentaility. How about that eh? But they're all pretty awesome in my books.
Here is a little bit of crazy that Shane posted on facebook a while ago, but I seem to be hopeless addicted so it needed to enter my blog. it kinda reminds me of star tropics. Love it!
As for me I will be animated for the rest of the night.
~Travis out!
Charcters copyright nintendo and stuff

3 comments:
You didn't explain anyone!! That's okay. Why is Babar on this list?
Yesterday I was talking with Rose and Mandy about it and then I quoted something from Homestar and I was like "Oh crap! Why wasn't homestar or strong bad on my list?!" And then I wondered out loud if you would put Homestar on your list. And Invader Zim, I forgot about him too.
You are an incongruous mix of kings and sidekicks. Maybe it means you're on the sidelines until someone needs to step up and be the enlightened despot.
you should probably push this further and draw a cool pic of each of them to post. After homework of course ;)
Post a Comment