Sunday, January 11, 2009

A new semister

So I had a very wonderful holiday.
It was so full of good cheer and laughter, really great.

Today was completely full of work, I'm talking 100% full.

I had to pack a lot of my stuff int he morning (because I neglected to last night). Then I traveled all the way to Toronto, with it in it's self is very tiring. Especially when my grumpy old man is tossed into the mix. Then I had a haul a drafting table and a bag of milk all the way to my apartment here. It really sucked because out of the four elevators, only two were working, so hauling all of my junk was a giant waiting pain. And after all of that I had to unpack everything.

Setting up my closet too me a really long time. I used up all of my hangers putting my clothes away. and I used all of the room on my self putting my other clothes away.

It's pretty exciting because non of the clothes are on the floor anymore! And They're in neat assorted piles! It's ease of access to the max!

Then I worked very hard on setting up my laptop table, which is a neat little table I got where you can sit on the couch a use you laptop at a comfortable level. I my case its going to be my bed... not the couch. Anyways screwing the screws into that peiceter was quite hard work.I don't think they made to holes deep enough.

So after I finally got everything to where it needed to be I sat down and I was hit with one of the worse head ache's I've had in a long time. Like a hammer blow! Ker-pow! I also felt hungry, sick, and tired too. I resolved to eat something then take a nap.

Well I was not longer feeling tired nor hungry anymore when I awoke. I finally woke up and that guy who hit me with a hammer had moved up to a sledge hammer! KER-POW I thought I was gonna throw up! It was terrible!
I resolved for another nap accompanied by two pain killer pills. That seemed to of done the trick. When I awoke from my nap I was groggy but other wise feelin fine.

I'm now sitting here eating grapes, excited about tomorrow.

Emily is going to help me activate my cell phone! Whoo-hoo

This is a very uninteresting blog, but it's a new one for this year to warm you all up to new blogging this year.
I'll hear for you all soon! Tah tah!

3 comments:

Shane said...

This made me laugh
"and I used all of the room on my self putting my other clothes away."

I pictured you swamped in layers and layers of clothes

freethephoenix said...

Yay! A new year of blogging! Hope you feel better today - your BIRTHDAY!

Travis T said...

For some reason I don't think that floor will remain clothes-free for long.

Oh yes, happy birthday about 10 minutes ago!