Sunday, December 14, 2008

Forced Bloggin


Hey guys. It acurred to me today as Emily was telling me so that i havenot updated my blog since the fourth. seeing as how it is ten days later I decided to update.

As most of yopu know i have and icreditably slow dail up interenet at home. So I have not been very dillagent as to update my dear dear dairy. So I'm at Emily's house right now and decided to update my blog. The picture aat the top may confuse and frigten you, however it is the most amazing picture I'm sure you'll agree. It's leaves plenty to the imagination.

Just kidding Emily has the weirdest mouse here at her house. I w3as planning on using paint and the mouse to do the advant picture myself however the mouse here is quite.... interesting. Insead of a ball to roll around on the bottom there is a ball located near your thumb with you roll around with your thumb.

As you could venture a guess I could not make any art peice with it so Emily opted to draw my advant picture for me. So there you go. : D

Last weekend I was spending my time here at home enjoying the town's Christmas events with Emily. Then I went back for a week of projectsw and a party of not getting drunk!

I swear I drank so much and I never felt anything... perhaps it was the seven peices of pizza I ate before hand that added to my not getting drunkeness.

Then I came home two days ago and am very excited for cookie baking tomorrow.

Before I left I found a very cool thing that I wanted to show you so I show you know.



I hope to update a little more often so look out for that.
Yeah I say look out for that like it's going to hit you in the head.

I hope everyone's holidays are going wonderfully, be sure to get me something! (just kidding)

Alright catch you guys later
Out

2 comments:

Emmy Arts said...

NOT forced! lol though it's about time.
I thought I had some pretty good skills there, I'm hurt you would think it offends people! LOL jk.

Travis T said...

It looks like Travis is holding socks full of quarters. This concerns me.