Now what I shoulda done (since my friend Andy was sleeping over) was gotten up and checked on him and asked if he still wanted to go to class. But I don't I go to bed again. At ten forty five Andy comes and knocks on my door, and wakes me up. He says "Travis don't we have class now." I was thinking we missed it and so I pop online and check. And the stupid thing started at ten forty five! I could of made it but now we were late once more! Poop!
So I got ready and we got there a little after 11. so that wasn't too bad.
After I came home and took a well deserved nap. I woke up did a lot of nothing then did my dishes. The kitchen is so clean! The girls should be happy when they get back home.
I had a spark of motivation hit me for a little bit after my dishes were finished but then it kinda died. I'm think that I'll seriously try to start doing my Wii Fit again. Not that I think that doing it's silly little exercises help but I'm more conscious about my health when I do things like that.
Anyways a couple days ago in class me and my friends Mikki and Andy were practicing being very bad students. But it was so funny. Especially since we were all so tired.
So I made a silly little comic about it.

Needless to say we exasperated our teacher. He wound up ignoring us.
I'm thinking of hitting the hay soon. I'm having another party on Friday, and people are coming! Wooo! I need to somehow figure out how to buy snackums and the like for them, anybody have any good party food ideas?
I'll talk to you all later.
3 comments:
If only you had time to make regular comics in your blog about your daily life... wait, do you have time? lol it made me laugh!
pssst. Im sorry I kept you up!
Travis you should take better care of yourself. Go to bed on time and don't exasperate your teachers.
FREAKAZOID.
But in other news...
Don't whine about 8:00 classes. I have them every day of the week! (except friday, which is nine o'clock, but that's because everyone's hung over on fridays)
and beer is a good party snack. As are pretzles.
Oh man I drew a comic today I should upload it to my blog...
Post a Comment