Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas Wishlist 2011

Alright, I thought it was just about time for me to post up this year Christmas Wishlist!
~Gosh I need to give my blog some more attention

In no particular order here is my 2011 Christmas Wishlist for all to see, and hopefully buy me stuff from. It's all random. From F-ing pricey to dirt cheap! Man I love stuff.

-~- A Button Making Kit -~-
(I've recently fell in love with these buttons and I'd like to make some of my own sometime.)

-~- Ness's T-Shirt -~-
(You know, I don't have any Earthbound swag. For Ness being my favorite character in Brawl I think it's just about high time for me to get some Earth bound merch.)

-~- Video Game Pin Up Girls T-Shirts -~-
[Peach] [Zelda] [Samus] [Chell]
(Normally not into Pin up girls... But when they have designs like this I am! These also come in a Poster if that is easier for the buyer.)

-~- Capricorn Zodiac Shirt -~-
I can safely say that I would love a T-shirt that has my zodiac sign on it. Annnd this one is a shirt from my favorite web comic.

-~- Squrital T-shirt -~-
(My favorite original starter Pokemon? Lookin way cool. Simply a must have.)

-~- Super Mario 3D Land -~-
(This is a new video game for the 3DS. Probably one of the first ones actually worth buying)

-~- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword -~-
(The new Zelda. I probably want this one the most out of all new upcoming video games)

-~- Mario Kart 7 -~-
(This is the new Mario kart for the 3DS)

-~- Kid Icarus Uprising -~-
(Yet another game for the 3DS. My second most wanted game this season. Not sure if this is going to be out in time for Christmas or not though.)

-~- Portal Book Ends -~-
(To hold my game library between of course)

-~- Zelda Ocarina -~-
(I think this is the Ultimate in video game swag! Oh by golly so much wannnnt!)

-~- Hyrule Sheild USB -~
(Hyrule Sheild USB? Hyrule Sheild USB! HYRULE SHEEEEILD U.S.B!!)

-~- Shark Socks -~-
(These are among the things I go 'OOOOooooo' over)

-~- Medic Messenger Bag -~-
(Now that I don't need an enormous backpacks I can get cool backpacks that I like again. And I thing this is one of my favorites!!)

-~- Pipe Mug -~-
(Not gonna like, I would probably grow flowers outta thing mug. And it would be THAT awesome!)

-~- New Dominion Card Sets -~-
[Intrigue] [Prosperity] [Cornucopia] or [Hinterlands]
(Yeah I need more Dominion cards, this is a fun game. :B )(Ask Nick is confused)

-~- DVD movies -~-
[Lion King] [Tarzan] [Ice Age] [Beauty and the Beast]
(I love me some animated movies)

-~- Socks -~-
(Lust a big'ol pack o socks)

-~- Underwear -~-
(Fruit of the loom boxer briefs please)

Favorites;
Body-wash - Adidas (the orange coloured one)
Soap - Irish Spring or Dove
Chocolate - Lindors (any lindors I love but none with tiny bits or nuts or caramel in them - yuck)

That's it for now!? :D

No comments: