I see... your eyes are open.
All so my blog lay out isn't doing anything for anyone... :(
I will have to work to make it prettier soon.
In the mean time, check out this awesome game featuring a Robot Unicorn... that's right, a Robot Unicorn! Isn't that awesome?
Even if you have no interest in online games, please start it just to hear the song that is in it. : D
Always, I wanna be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony harmony oh love!
Always, I wanna be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony harmony oh love!
Always, I wanna be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony harmony oh love!
~Travis Out

1 comment:
I have been painfully aware of this game and it's music since mid-winter, and have been trying to keep it a secret from those around me ever since. Unfortunately, all I could do was never mention it. And people keep finding it and wanting to show it to me. And I'm like, "fuck off and stop showing me things that I hate!" The end.
Post a Comment