It took me like 30 hours but I finished it!
Sprawled out on the floor, caught bashfully red handed with his favourite toy, this Charucub is waiting and watching playfully. It waits for movement in hopes that somebody with play with him. With the body of a lion and wings of an eagle many would confuse a Charucub with a Griffin. Although similar in majestic nature, the Charucub is not a symbol of potent power. In the wild Charucubs scurry and hide from predators, existing just shy of a meter form head to tip of tail. It's brown wings and green markings help it hide in the bright lush green foliage where the Charucub is native to. It cannot fly long distances but is able to fly over a simple pine tree. With sharp tiny claws and teeth the Charucub is quite similar to the average house cat when tamed. It is a subspecies of Venetian (winged lions). Where Venetian represent royalty the Charucub represents royalty but not nobility, it is a symbol for hope and self esteem. Domestic Charucubs are only found in monasteries and cathedrals. The Charucub only lasts for about two years in the wild before it matures into a Lyongial, a fiercely powerful beast that processes an impressive size. Lyongials weight 600 pounds and are three meter from head to tip of tail. Domestic Charucub's growth can be stunted so that it remains a household pet.

I love this! :D
1 comment:
I did not realize you moved this to a new URL!
I fell so left out.
But that's sick.. It looks like a mythical Jack. Fo sho yo.
Why did I say that?
Ok I didn't actually say it, but..
Post a Comment