So I guess I haven't really shown you guys what I've been doing here at school... ever...
I mean I'm in animation and I have nothing to show for it? Well not anymore! Lookit these! These are my last two animations! and the only ones notiable of any worth!
This is my stompping bunny! He doesn't look like a bunny because he doesn't have ears and that's too bad... I could draw it on later... or I could not.
And that is my jump cycle.
I'm yet to add on facial features and such stuff like that, but on my next animation assignment I plan on including all that good stuff.
In the mean time here is an awesome video about a cat that my friend Ben showed me. Thus I share with you :D yay!
3 comments:
Hahahaa!! I liked that cat thing. What sort of creature was jumping? It looked so cute!! And I'm glad you animated the stomping bunny because I didn't really see the animation with the flip book.
<3 Stomping bunny. In my head he is smoking a cigar. I don't know why.
I enjoyed them they look very nice and fluid
Post a Comment