Instead of balancing food and activity, I am balancing video games and school work!
In about equal amounts today too.
I never really realized how much of an emo Cloud really is.
But I like it.
Now that I've play Dissidia whenever Cloud speaks I can totally hear his voice.
Sounds like this:
OH! Yeah I just remembered! My symbol was totally stolen!
Well I know my symbol isn't really that creative and given time I probably could think up something amazing but check this out:

The heart with an angel wing and devil wing with a crown ontop is totally mine.
Grr///
I should really put up some art work of my own up here.
On a side ending note...
I can't wait to build my own fandom with characters and stories I weave.
6 comments:
I agree with the artwork of your own bit, lol
And now that the video loaded and I watched it I have two things to say
-Whoever that other guy is, not Cloud, Tidus or Cecil - His voice is VASH THE STAMPEDE!! :O hahaha
Also, at the end when Cloud says "I'm just -" In Japanese sentences are simpler. Sometimes entire conversations can be carried out in 3 words. This makes it easy for a writer to make a character appear vague to an outsider. This means they're not actually thinking or talking in incomplete sentences - it's just that the words they're using have different meanings depending on the context so sometimes they say something that they really mean but to the reader it appears mysterious because we're not sure what context the word is being used in.
To translate that feeling into English we have to resort to having characters think and talk in incomplete sentences... which can get annoying but it's not so bad when you understand it.
Here's an example of an entire conversation happening in three words:
"Shoara?" (Can I use the shower?)
"Dozo." (Go right ahead/help yourself/if you please)
"Domo." (Thank you.)
It's like Hamlet, oo.
Now that I've related something to theatre my job is done.
What's like Hamlet?
Sorry Travis, when I watch that, all I hear is Johnny Yong Bosch, a little Yuri Lowenthal, and Steve Burton (I think that's who does Cloud? Feh, I dunno.)
Dunno who voices the other guy, but his voice is familiar, too.
And sucks your logo got stole'd. ;_; That's why I'm afraid to make one, mine would be so uncreative that it'll be everywhere already XD
Well... What isn't like Hamlet?
That's my way of saying "I don't remember."
But it was probably related to Cloud talking to himself.
Post a Comment