Yeah!
So yesterday I played Quite a bit of video games, slept a lot and hardly did anything productive. I thought I was really going to feel the hurt today.
However I went to school and my classes, passed my leg walk cycle.
I finished my story board. That's right! I drew a whole story board! It was for one scene and it was 10 pages! that is thirty drawings!
Confused about what a story board is? Well every shot you see in a film, a story board artist drew first!
Aaaaaaaaand check this out:

Nice picture you my might think, but on no, think again! That's; ORIGINAL ART WORK! DONE BY ME!
I pumped that thing out in a little over an hour! Colour and everything! Done in black marker and pencil crayons!
The paper version looks so much nicer but this is okay too.
Not only is it awesome and made fast but it's like my first fan art ever! Well first one that doesn't suck massive amounts of butt.
That's why I have just leveled up! :D
Boo-yeah!
I feel like I'm one of the stronger if not strongest artist in the class right now. I like it when I feel this good!
I'm ahead for the week and plan to do a load more work tomorrow! I think I might just finish all of my work for this week, before this week starts!
Kick it!
I need to draw Bowser more often!
Travis- OUT!
5 comments:
Pretty Bowser is pretty...
That bowser is SUPER COOL!!! :D Levelling up must feel nice. I want to see so so so so much more of your artwork!!
That looks like the Bowser you'd find in a Mario Manga, lol. :P
I heart your Bowser. Will you come be my resident artist? When I have money to pay you and walls to fill?
COMMENT!!!!
Post a Comment