Hey all blog viewers...
I know I said I wasn't going to blog again until I went back to school this fall buuut...
Well evidently I couldn't resist!
Summer is going great I never thought my time you be spent so thoroughly! I am quite busy ushering and bar tending down at the VPP and my friends and family seem to do a good job of filling my extra down time. Not that I mind of course.
I am blogging at such a horrendous time of night because I drank a Jolt Cola at midnight last night and well sleep has successfully avoided me!
Quick Lists!
Games I am playing;
- Sims 3
- Majora's Mask
- Patapon
- Fallout 3
- Super Smash Brothers Brawl! (when am I not?!)
- Final Fantasy 2
- Mega Man 3
People I see a lot of;
- Jessica
- Mom
- Laurisa
- Emily
- Becky
- Dylan
- Cara
- Nathan
- Ashley
Food I eat too much of;
- Chili Combo from Tim Horton's
- Assorted Sub from Subway
- Pizza Sub from Godfather's
- Poutian from Petrolia Pizzas and Subs
- Mostly anything from streets!
- Ice Cream
- Chocolate Bars
Odd things I've noticed about myself;
- I blow my hair up when I am frustrated
- My facial hair grows in faster
- My hair is unmanageable
- I will sleep in if I can, even if I'm not tired
- I am a space cadet
- I absentmindedly provoke my tooth aches
- I pull out my beard hair when I am bored
- I give myself hangnails
- I randomly become annoyed with my mother for no reason at all
- From the 3/4 view of the back of my head the only facial feature you can see on me is my nose and it's huge!
Colours I like;
- Lime Green
- Chocolate Brown
- Banana Yellow
- Cotton Candy Pink
- Silk Black
- Bright Copper
Goals I am failing at;
- Drawing 1 picture everyday
- Drawing Rose's Picture of her and Shane
- Making a Game with Shane
- Drawing concept pictures for a game me and Shane are working on
- Making a Game with Jessica
- Lose weight
- Finish Writing my book 'waiting' (irony!)
- Reading the Book Emily told me to read
- Reading the Book Dylan told me to read
- Reading the Book Mom told me to read
- Cleaning my room
- Saving my money
- Keep a proper bed schedule!
- Making a manga/comic book with Travis Thomson
- Making my own manga by myself
- Building Shelves for my new apartment
- Figuring out the games for VBS
Hurm didn't realize how lengthy that list was... perhaps I need a kick in the bum to get me started... but where to start?
Anyways that's all not why I wanted to blog this evening... (morning?)
I slayed up this late watching silly Japanese videos of video game music they are awesome. Enjoy them.
This one is gaaaaaaaaaaaay with emphases on the GAaaaAAAaaaAAy horrible gayness... but catchy:
Now I have stuffed you full of blogging garbage and you have barfed it all over and will not be able to stomach other post from me until fall!
3 comments:
Very amused regarding your nose problem. Also, if you want, I can recommend a book for you to not read.
Darn you! it's in my head now. Zoomie Zoomie Zoom. Dingy Dingy Ding
Also way to fail at our project lol. It's ok I'm having a tough time getting going too. I have a little bit done but not as much as I would like though
I was only part of the things you're failing at Once! hahaha
Post a Comment