Sunday, April 5, 2009

Writing Sleepy

This week has been pretty crazy as far as the amount of work that has been loaded on. I've been givein at least two things to do by every class. Some have given me even more! Gulp! Not to mention that many of them are due next week. So I have devoted this weekend a work weekend. I cleaned my room and did my dishes and invited Emily over for the weekend.

We were going pretty good with keeping up with our work load until today hit. I mean the 4th of April. The night before we stayed up until three in the morning, so we slept until noon, then we had ceral and went back to bed promptly. When four in the afternoon rolled around we decided to get our lazy bums outta bed.
We had dinner a couple hours after that and before we knew it, it was night again. We wound up havinjg a midnight dinner and then after that turned into a co-ed writing time!

I got to work joting down idea for the infinity rule, in which me and Thomson are now diligently working on again, and she decided to write more of her book.

Sadly that is not my homework for this weekend to I guess I'll have to work on them soully on sunday and Monday. Hopefully if I work hard enough I can finish all of my work of this week on the weekend adn then I would simply have to go about the week. :)

I had an idea about something in which I wanted to put down in writing before I forgot it. I had an idea that I wanted to write a book about the six colours. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue and Purple. And it would be neat to try and write it so that the six colours would interact with each others and display their own properties of characteristic of colours. Like red would be very passionate and blue might be calm and sad, purple would at drak and royal, and green might be jealous and greedy but rich and yellow would be sunny and happy and orange would be fun and odd. Just idea's ideas I'm thinking of. However I don't really have a place to put them all right now so they will remain as a character idea for now. An orgianl idea I hope.

But something tells me I have enough characters/stories on the run right now as it is. Hurm... that just makes me want to complete something. Emily said I'm good at coming up with ideas but not so good and completeing them. Perhaps I'd make a good producer?

Well that's all for now.
-out

3 comments:

Emmy Arts said...

I love being able to look over your shoulder as you write this and then comment when you're behind me. It's good times.

btw, we'll be more productive tomorrow. But then again, I did get a lot written!!

freethephoenix said...

:D Go go go Travis! I'm so excited to see you next weekend! We're going to have super fun times!

Kuroari said...

yaaaaay your manga :3

uhhh umm ummm... I was gonna say something else but I forgot what. Uhhhh... ...

It'll come to me, gimmie a minute... OH! Right! Colours! Waht you were saying about making the people into colours reminds of of a manga/anime called Axis Powers Hetalia, in which each character is a country. For example, Germany is a big, scary guy, Italy is a useless (but kind) guy (and he's really good at art and music, and very sociable, etc)., Canada has a polar bear for a pet and gets picked on sometimes by America, etc., etc.. It's really entertaining to watch XD

So, this colours idea sounds ftw. But you're forgetting indigo, which is between blue and violet/purple in the rainbow. :( But that's alright, it still sounds cool regardless.