Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Cream Clean

So Judging by how far I am along in posts this month and what day it is... I am four posts behind. Sorry guys. :P


::Edit:: I love this video!


So today was a day just like any other, except I handed in all of my work that I have due in my two classes today. I was slacking off huge on both of them.

One class is my drawing 2 class. To sum that class up... it sucks. I skipped a few days and didn't pay attention to the dead lines because I think the instructor who teaches it is a moron. I have a drapery study due, rough sketches for said drapery study due, I also had a chessboard composition due along with sketches of a sculpture at the A.G.O. My other class I had to rent a camera for and so I finally did. I needed to hand in a picture of somebody by a window, three pictures of moving things, and a picture of an object. I also had to hand in six pictures containing a portrait, object, landscape, body art, black and white, and an open one. Only In this one I had to have 3 different version of said pictures. One in Raw, One in photo shop format and the last one as the final jpeg. Then I also had to hand in my assignment where I used photo manipulation to age myself. That's seven assignments and sixteen pieces of work!

I was ambitious last weekend. With Emily's help (who came over last weekend) I got all of that done! Emily is a magnificent photographer is any of you didn't know. All the pictures I was taking sucked and almost everyone that she took I liked if not loved. I guess the only thing I can take pictures of is my self.

After men a Emily had our photo-taking extravaganza (wholy shit I spelt that right one the first try) we when a a tour of malls in my area. However before we can get there we hear the creepiest music... And just across the way we see it...

The haunted ice cream truck... the sides were dirty and the windows were so foggy you couldn't see inside anymore... but was visible was pure black. Think of the most lively haunting music you can the have it play as you're unsuspectingly walking somewhere. Yeah it's pee you pants worthy. then when we get out of ear shot we hear it getting louder again...

Me and Emily stop and slowly turn around, then just around the bend, it appears, following us, and coming closer. If I wasn't so naive I would have grabbed Emily and ran for it! But we did start walking faster. Luckily there were two black kids who yell, "Ice cream truck!" and ran towards it, like it was suppose to be something happy. The truck stopped right by then, happy to claim more victims and me and Emily were able to escape.

Had it not been for those two brave children who willingly sacrificed themselves I don't know what me and Emily would have done.

Well creepy ice cream truck aside, I made myself some scrambled eggs for supper/lunch and when I was done I noticed how messy my bathroom was. (Not that I was eating in the bathroom) SO I hauled out some cleaning products and scrubbed the thing from top to bottom. When Thea got home she just stood in there and said "So shiny!"

Then after that I cleaned my own room, which seems to become messier and messier lately. Once I was done that I did my Wii Fit for the first time in about half a year. Now I'm planning a doing some homework before bed!

Golly how did I get so inspired? Oh wait... I know. I was feeling rather nerdy about an anime I've been watching recently. And so before all this I made my own Shugo Chara! He's dressed up as a knight! I named him Drahri. Teh epics! It's because Its been a dream of mine to be some sort of chivalrous hero. He has mint green hair and just looking at him really inspires me... I don't really know why those. Maybe because its suppose to be the embodiment of my dreams? It also gives me a great idea for Easter presents.

So who is it that you dream of your self of?

I feel rather accomplished. ^.^

6 comments:

Emmy Arts said...

Well thanks Trav. You're ballooning my head.
If I had one wish... it would be to have that kind of camera and those two lenses for Ireland and Israel next year... *sigh*

freethephoenix said...

Why does that link to your shugo chara lead to the wiki article and not to the actual drawing?! Rawr! *sits on your head* Bwee hee hehehehehe! So you like Shugo Chara eeeeh?

Anyway, wow that's a lot of work you got done! *whistles*

Kuroari said...

-stretches and rolls around-
Well, with all the damned voices in my head, I'm not sure what my character thingie would be. Maybe I'd be like Amu and have multiple. -gigglesnort- not entirely possible; like I said, voices, yupyup.

Travis T said...

Moe! I see the parallels between him & the bathroom cleaning.

Becky said...

-squeals- I'M WATCHING IT TOO!!!~

What episode are you on?

And I'd like to see some of this so called "finished" work. >_<

Rose said...

Eating in your bathroom....