Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Servery Says

The polls are in it looks like Alex has won!
I'll start one draws of him soon. And it better be soon because I need to start constructing him on Thursday. I think I'll also try, (If I get this down right) to construct a couple of my characters. It'd be nice to be surrounded by them all. I'd like to thank you all for helping me decide.

SO today was pretty fine, I was able to go to class, and not miss it. Although it was boring as always, Glenn Chadwick is a very boring man. I swear all he talks about is his friend Philip and his favorite school Sheridan. It upsets me to listen to him so.
And since I feel so strongly about not liking this guy I have made everything he says sound like crap. Well I dunno, he could have some valuable information in him, but I just don't want to hear him talk.

I actually didn't want to turn this into a rant but it wound up turning into one. Grr.
Andy came over again and gifted me cake and lasagna! Hurray! He also came up with the song and catch phrase of the day as we were walking to school.

♫ My daddy lies over the ocean, ♪
♪ My mommy lies over the sea, ♫
♫ My daddy lies over my mommy, ♪
♪ And that created me. ♫

And the catch phrase of the day; 'The doctor shanked my baby!'

After Glenn's BOOORing class we headed down to the cafe, which is where I found a toonie. It was burning a hole through my pocket so I swiftly exchanged it at the local Timmies for a Hot Chocolate. I didn't win the roll up the rim again.

There was also an art book fair going on in my cafe so me and my friends searched around there until our next class. Everything is so pretty, I lurv it all so much. I wish I was rich so that i could buy many many art books! I'd love that so much. There was like the original art from Meet the Robinsons, and Corpse Bride and all that kinda stuff.

Next was digital imaging, Mikki and Cam also helped vote. Mikki was telling me that she was completely against Alex winning. My reading the character descriptions it sounded like I should of done a character that had an environment. So I would need to think of a place to place Alex. I'll be sure to post pictures of what ever I do up on here.

Digital imaging was a work period so I had to start working a character for that. Emily got me pumped for Malice so this was born;



He's a little bit darker then I think i might f liked, but I think it all suits him. It's kinda baffling to think that I created him for start to finish with two sets of 3 hour increments. Comments would be nice to hear on him. I think I'll like to go print him out and hang him on my wall. Infact I think i just might.

I'm feeling very accomplished for some reason, even though I know that I shouldn't be. I have four projects due next Tuesday, one written homework piece due on this Thursday and all around general work I should be doing for all my classes. Not to mention the final project for my Wednesday class is sneaking up and that awesome Alex thing has to be done sometime int he future soon.

After that I had to start working requests and drawing in general to keep me warmed up for the summer. Once summer comes I want to start doing my work for Shane and complete the Picture request that Rose has asked of me.

I can't wait till I'm good enough to accept commissions. Getting paid to kick butt at drawing would rock.

Of course I want to create anything in general but I think video games is a good direction for me. I wonder if it would be reasonable to make a goal for me and Shane to publish a game on xbox before I graduate from college. It would certainly be exciting. Here's our time to show case our talents and display our enthusiasm.

I think I should make myself some more coffee from time to time. It's my 'it's time to work' drink.

Anyways despite a hard work filled road ahead, here is the finding of one content college kid; I can't wait to knock their socks off.

-Out

4 comments:

Travis T said...

Well aren't we being optimistic!

The picure of Malice is pretty cool, though something seems a little off. I think it's those generic flames that I've seen EVERYWHERE. I tire of them.

freethephoenix said...

WHO IS MALICE?!?! Okay so I read the description and I technically know who he is but now there is an ASTOUNDING picture of this character who I don't know staring me in the face and I want to READ HIS STORY!

I would probably be more squealy about the picture if it was Gix, or Alexi, or someone I knew, but it's still really cool.

OMG hahaha the frills on his boots. Eyah! hahaha

Kuroari said...

He's classy AND evil. Print him off print him off! Hang him on your waaaaall!

Emmy Arts said...

I love him Trav. It's so deceptive, making him look evil...