Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Drawin Old People

Today after a long and very tough day of schooling I went to go and improve my naked people drawing skill by going and drawing naked people.

The naked person they had lined up for us was an old woman. Not sagging face and gray hair type of old person. If I could venture a guess I'd say about late 40's or early 50's. Maybe mid 50's.

Anyways she seemed pretty excited to be there, it seemed like her first time on the job. Well whatever I just needed better at drawing naked people...

...

...

I think she was a mother. Yup don't ask me how I knew. PLEASE DON'T ASK ME HOW I KNOW! But It was VERY obvious that she had given birth. Not to mention that but she also must of lost about a hundred pounds! She was so very saggy!

You people might not of guessed this but drawing a naked person is really hard because you're looking at bones and muscles. Skin is taken for granted and I draw it in my pictures and that's all fine and good... But when that skin is VERY saggy then that's another element you have to draw! And it's really hard! So I wound up with the most cracked out old lady in ALL of my pictures.

So I guess for my blog today I would like to inform you all... drawing old naked people is HARD!

3 comments:

freethephoenix said...

lmao "Please don't ask me how I know" HAHAHAHAHA. Also - Zombie Jesus FTW!

Emmy Arts said...

The fact that you said, please don't ask me how I know, makes me REALLY curious as to how you knew. Call it revers-psychology

Caitlyn said...

That is so sweet! A zombie Jesus...nice.