
So I completely forget what I did last night.
All I know is that Thursday the 11th me and my friends are planning to have a drinking party at my apartment, and Mikki is going to make us play crazy drinking games!
I'm 1/2 excited, and 1/2 scared!!
Something tells me that this cowardly lion bit isn't going to leave me alone. Oh well, i think I like that about myself.
Aside from that I don't know how long or what I did last night after midnight but I am one tired boy, let me tell you.
Anyways I have a new song stuck in my head.
I found it put to a Death Note AMV. I don't think there are any spoilers. This makes me want to see the end of Death Note.
I'm going to go to the jingle bell walk with Emily on Friday (which I'm super pumped for) but in order to get there I have to miss my Friday class, in order to get home by six o'clock. So I have to finish all of my homework tonight so I can give it to my friends to hand in for me on Friday. It's a big pain in the bum and I am procrastinating huge! I don't wanna do it all! Waaaaah! Oh well.
Oh well... it well get done at some point in time before I have to go to class tomorrow. Toodell-OOo
P.S. if you are confused by my advant picture then I'll tell you that when I opened it this morning to find a piece of chocolate I had to turn it sideways multiple time to realize that it was a tree!... I phail.
2 comments:
hahaha Confused by a tree... Ya we really need to see the end of Death Note...
At the time you cannot remember, you were on MSN with me until my internet failed and then you scared me by calling and I didn't recognize who you were! That's what you were doing. "Who is this???!"
Post a Comment