
I have a rule that until December first, I will not think about Christmas for enjoy any part of it what-so-ever. Whenever I hear of my friends putting up their decorations or tree in November I promptly 'BOO!' them. I also think that stores should comply with my anti-Christmas campaign. I dislike Christmas music playing in November. It was quite hard I must admit last night at about two hours to midnight. Emily was getting me riled up with Christmas memories. I've actually had a very hard time today completing my homework due to my Christmas thoughts! Now that my homework is done I think that I might listen to some Christmas themed music! I can start my chocolate calender!
!!!
My chocolate calender!! *Scurries away!*
nom nom nom Man that has good chocolate this year!
I was kinda hoping for a Lindor chocolate calender, but I supose I'll ask for that next year.
Actually I have I gift for you guys; one of the best winter related songs EVER!
There you go!!
I hope you all had a wonderful first of December!
4 comments:
CHRISTMAS WEEKEND IS THIS WEEKEND!
haha I got you excited for Christmaas 2 hours before you were supposed to!
Ha! I remember that song! We used to sing it - actually I still sing it whenever there's ice... hahaha
Dot is FTW X3 she reminds me of me when I'm slippin' on the ice. WHAM face plant into a building! lol
annnyyywaayyys, I have the same rule you do. Hearing tell of Christmas in November is blasphemous. Wait unil december!
But it's December now yaaay! Christmaaas! And I woke up to ACTUALLY HAVING SNOW. <3 yey
I have too much work to do! CHRISTMAS MAY NOT INTRUDE!!!
Or so I'd like to think. Already I'm thinking of downloading copious amounts of Christmas music.
Post a Comment