Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hey! Go Away!


(This is my Christmas theme thing this year, I'm going to try to post a picture of myself with whatever I get on in chocolate advent calendar that day! Today I got a boot! Hince, me with a boot! And my reaction to it of course. I also updated yesterday to show what I got then too!)

So I must inform you of the funnest thing that happened to me today... we actually I have three stories. I'll tell you them in the order they happened.

Okay for this first story I need you to makes your best retarded person voice. That's right. As awkward and stupid sounding as possible. Okay in that same voice practice saying your name. Now say a greeting like "Hello" or "Hi". Finally practice saying "Okay". Did you say this out loud? No? Then practice! How ill you be able to understand the story I'm about to tell you unless you practice your best retard voice!!

Okay now whenever you this character I named Bobbert says anything I wan you to voice his voice in that retard voice you just practiced. Think you can do it? Alright here we go!

Andy Michelle and me were sitting down in front of our class room and we were talking to each other about whatever, having a grand'ol time and then his awkward kid (Bobbert) walks up to us and stand s right in front of us. With the stupidest smile on his face Bobbert says; "Hello".
Without missing a beat Michelle snaps back at him "Don't talk to me, leave me alone." She doesn't even look at him when she says this. Andy and I are kinda in a daze. We have no idea what's going on.
With the same stupid awkward smile on his face, not sad at all, Bobbert says: "Okay." And walks away as if nothing had just happened.

Michelle explained to us that he used to stalk her and now he stalks her in high school and now he does in college too.

The second he walked away me and Andy burst out into a fit of laughter!
Bobbert: "Hello!"
Michelle: "G'way!"
Bobbert: "Okay!"

Well... maybe that was a 'you had to be there sort of thing...
(Why does saying 'you had to be there' sound to me like I'm really saying 'I can't effectively tell you the story'?)

The second story was of what I ate last night.
I found a plate in my room from last night that had a giant glob of ketchup on it. The strange thing is I don't remember eating anything that I placed a glob of ketchup on the side. And it was in my room so it had to be me. As I was washing the dried ketchup away I was racking my brain and to this very minute I cannot think of anything in my house that I might of put ketchup to the side and eaten last night. I didn't have KD, I didn't have grilled cheese. and anything else I might of ate that had ketchup on it, the ketchup would either be on top of the thing or mixed into it. I do recall having hot dogs last night, and now I'm worried that I absentmindedly placed a giant glob of ketchup on the side of my hot dog plate for no reason. I mean I remember placing the ketchup on the bread so I don't know how it got on he side of the plate! Oh and this wasn't just a drop of ketchup on this was a LOAD of ketchup! I am seriously perplexed!

I've typed ketchup so much now I can spell it right, and it's lost all it's meaning!

My third and finally story of today is a little script I've typed out for you:

*phone rings, it startles Travis*
*He answers it*

Travis: Hello?
Telemarketer: Quanopinnit hau ueheyfg owoi weouh fuhr nnsj oais owieure aowier paper saodfihse aiio jiooldion eilkio shuiloid aeiou
Travis: What?
Telemarketer: Quanopinnit hau ueheyfg owoi weouh fuhr nnsj oais owieure aowier paper saodfihse aiio jiooldion eilkio shuiloid aeiou!!
Travis: What? I'm sorry I don't understand you at all!
Telemarketer: We're dfgukh skj uiop sdfkghdi souif woeuihoew weori soei the Toronto star, we could deliver one to you.
Travis: Oh the newspaper! Okay.
Telemarketer: Are you familiar with the Toronto star?
Travis: No not at all.
Telemarketer: Dava hoodday sir.
Travis: What?
Telemarketer: Have a good day sir!!! *click*

The story of how I got my first telemarketer call person... to hang up on me.

: )

4 comments:

Kuroari said...

Aw snap I hopes you woulda got in on some good Toronto star action. I need connections some how! DX

And stalkers are scary. DX but I can't practise my retard voice because my roommate is trying to sleep D:

freethephoenix said...

I laughed so hard I farted!!!

Emmy Arts said...

I meant to comment yesterday haha.
telemarketer story was my favourite! I'm no good with the retard voice :P

Travis T said...

Wow, that telemarketer really wasn't that good. They usually tend to be more persistent.