So I had a few posts I was going through but I posted none of them because they were lame.
I will update about myself.
I am a moody sunovabeach! My moods have been crashing down to uncontrollably crying, flaring up to maximum rage, soaring to really really stupidly happy, down to completely useless, and raising up to feeling really ambitious. What is wrong with me?
Has somebody slipped some foreign hormones into my breakfast cereal?
Today I did something really classy were I was out eating with my friends and they were talking about their dislike for a class that I rather enjoyed. I didn't really care that they didn't like it but for some reason I just got fuming angry! Like my heart starting racing and my face got all flushed and I was scowling , the whole deal. Then after like ten minutes of arguing with my friends they asked why my point was, like why was I getting so upset? And I had no idea. I just got completely pissed and my friends for no reason at all!
So along with being really moody I think I am also going crazy... or losing brain cells. I used to be able talk to people, now a lot of the time I turn out being really awkward and nobody understands what I'm trying to say. Like somebody will say something to me, and I'll have a whole conversation in my head, and only say the last little bit. Of course once they say "Huh?" my mind will freeze and I can't even retrace my thoughts to tell them what I was trying to say.
So those are a couple new interesting things I've noticed about myself. They are also two new things I would like to get rid of. `3'
In other news my homework is ever piling and I'm having a hard time managing it all. The good news is that I'm starting my favorite cycle of never sleeping. I gained it last year and now it's back. I just don't need sleep. Ever. :)
My work is looking cool though. Enjoy looking.




5 comments:
I think probably your last paragraph explains all your other paragraphs... Also, HOLY EFFING CHOCOLATE MEATBALLS!!! You drew those?! That's A-MAZE-ZING!!!!!!!!!!! (gratuitous use of exclamation marks!!!)
You drew all those!!! Tabaroutte!!! You were good before but you have become friggin amazing! I am impressed!! Do not play game for the next 6 weeks. Sleep instead and you will probably feel a lot better!
That last one was from your mother not Jess why it went on as her I do not know!!!
I showed the pics to the group they are impressed
I agree with Jess. Never sleeping can, combined with the death-drinks you are NO DOUBT consuming is what is making you A)act crazy, or B)feel like you might be acting crazy.
Also, I dreamt last night that you were trying to sell me socks for a fundraiser. They were crappy socks. HAve some integrity, Travis.
Post a Comment