Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Alright, slow into this...

Why is this a big deal to me?

I had to pay off a couple rather large sums of money today so a lot of money, that I knew I couldn't keep, passed through me today. And let me tell you I am feeling stressed!

Like a very bad kind of stressed where I sorta wanna barf. I just missed class because of it. Golly.

At school we where having ourselves a little bit of fun. Dani brought in markers and so we were colouring in everything that we had drawn. It was hella tight.
We also decided on who every was as a pokemon. It'll probably come to no surprise to you that everybody in the class decided that I was this type of a pokemon:



In other news, it's the last 8 days before my first semester of animation school ends and there is a great deal of stuff on my plate to deal with. This is the seconds before the storm hits. I'm kinda sitting here waiting for it all to start flying towards me.

Impending doom if you will.

I wanna be excited about Christmas but this is just SO frightening! I wish I had time to take a nap right now. I'm exasperated!

No comments: