So what have been doing?
ENJOYING MY TIME OFF! YEAH!
And spending my money... oops... I'm gonna have to stop doing that...
I'm having a hard time because I keep finding things I want for Christmas... but then I end up buying them... my bad.
I went to an Asian Mall the other day. I sorta felt like I went to Japan because all of the stores were tiny. Like three meters by three meters. That's how tiny these things were. Very fat people would not like it there.
However thanks to that trip I now have a princess peach plushie. :) I so nerdy.
I've also been playing Rock Band with my roommates. It have been FUN!
We attempted the 84 song long set list on hard. We were able to get to song 81 before we just couldn't pass it. We spent eight hours straight on it. My back and feet were killing me. Sasha's wrist was sore and almost swollen. Steph's voice was sounding horse and Sam said it felt like she tore a a muscle on her leg. Oh and my bass petal exploded.
That's right, right in the middle of the song (when I took over for Sam on drums) The bass pedal began to feel really weird. I lift my foot up to take a look at what could be the matter and it is in three pieces. So after a roll of packing tape I now have an extremely crappy foot petal. We went to try and find a new one and only EB was offering one at like 30$. I didn't buy it because I was looking for a cheaper one. But none was to be found. I was la sad.
Other then that I've also been watching The Guild!
It is frigging AWESOME!!
You don't have to watch the whole thing but watch the first 30 seconds!
Oh that's something I want for Christmas!
Watch The Guild Seasons one and two!
I like it so very much!
*Rave rave rave* *Go on and on and on*
I've watched all that they have up and I'm dieing for them to post more!
Plus watch this too!
6 comments:
I remember our adventure into eight hours of Rock Band Land.... I sprained my finger from playing the drums so enthusiastically, haha.
Good to hear your having fun though, call me sometime!
Oh Trav, I love you!! :D haha. "I was lying. I lied to my own web cam." hahaha!! If you get those on DVD I will watch it with you.
Time off? Since when do you get "time off"? :P
Heh... :D
I call liking the Guild before you (blogging about it even)!
Also, I may be spending too much as well...
Yay for being DANGEROUSLY IRRESPONSIBLE!
Time off + not going home for the weekend because of too much homework = does not compute BY THE WAY. >:o
Post a Comment