Tuesday, October 13, 2009

So. Tired. Smells like. Poo

Hello happy happy blog followers.

I suppose I have been writing this blog a few times just as a way to seek attention. And I would thrive on comments left for me. And I was rather angry in my last post when I filled it so full of awesome and I only got two comments. (boo hoo)

SO I thought I'd punish you all and never post again.
Then I realized that I love my blog to much to be stupid like that.
So Yay posting :D

I am currently fighting off the extreme want to grab my video game systems and video game for forty hours straight.

I have two things due tomorrow.
Okay well not DUE due, but the assignments assigned to us last week are all two week assignments and this week is simply checking our process. So I think I've done enough work on these things. Next week will be full hand in and completed work. Tonight I have done enough and I am seriously needing some sleep. SO I will sleeeeeep!

This weekend I was thinking about girlfriends and how I don't have one, want one, but wouldn't have any time for one. What a horrible cycle.

I was also thinking how this weekend coming up I am stay here in Toronto and my thoughts towards that are; "Yay I'm not going home! I can do so much homework!" And the scary part about it is I probably will do nothing else but homework this weekend.

Tis a ashame that all my time seems to be plotted out when all I reeeeally wanna do is start production on Zombie! I just want Shane to call me up and say. "Alright We have a meeting here where we will discuss this and I need you to have these done by then." And then one thing will lead to another and we'll sell our first video game!
But I suppose that's what I'm here for.

I've totally got Cara in on my evil evil plan! Even if she wants to do linguistics she said she's totally into learning about music! I would love her to check out this site because there are other keyboard artists on there and video lessons too. With just a quick Google search it looks like I could find a working keyboard for 100$ or lower. To have a keyboard with some nice customization it seems all I would need would be 200$ 300$ and the best of the best appear to be in the 1500$ to whatever range. Perhaps Dean could also help with the pricing and the finding since he used to play a keyboard once.

Jessica understands stories way more then I know and I love it! I seem to be an endless supply of ideas and key moments in time where Jessica she can take all those home run ideas and characters, refine then with themes and overtones and make something really fleshed out appear! I can't wait until all four of us can sit around a table and really hammer out an entire story that we're all in love with!

I'm actually s little sad. I know that Shane is very busy programming every day, but I never get to see to cool crap he has done anymore. It's all for his business and commission. I know that he is working and it's probably really tough and etc, but I still love it when I can see all of his hard work in action.

I've almost taken an hour typing all this out!
Stay Tuned for my Christmas wish list this year and a list on all my stories!

4 comments:

freethephoenix said...

:D OMG!! I <3 the picture at the bottom!!

I also like: "one thing will lead to another and we'll sell our first video game!" That is a hilariously simple summary.

In addition - you should praise me more in your blogs. My head is shrinking.

Kuroari said...

I like reading your blogs Travis. ;_; So yay you kept blogging!~

It's so cool that you and your siblings have an awesomesauce gaol for the future, one that involves every single one of you, like a jigsaw puzzle or something - everything fits and if one piece is missing the picture is incomplete. That's cool.

Rose said...

Yay it's Calvin and Hobbes! I love them! And no more punishment, please, I like your blog posts.

The Commodore said...

(I was one of the two comments on the last post. Just sayin'.)