Thursday, October 1, 2009

No Pie!

Yesterday sucked.

I remembered just exactly how lazy and stupid I was over the weekend and it was like swimming against the current to break that stupid lazy feeling.

I went to extra life yesterday and my stuffed sucked like poo! It's like you went to the zoo and all the animals that were there were monkeys. And all they were doing was sucking their poo, and you spent half an hour there! That's how much my life draws suck like poo.

So I got mad, but since I wasn't mad AT anybody I would say things just below a shout like "GaAAAAAAH!!!" and make pouty faces... and complain to my roommates. Then I vented by cleaning helping my roommates do all of the dishes in the apartment and clean out the kitties litter box.
...
Then thoroughly clean there litter box with Mr. Clean. Then scrub my floor then scrub the bath tub, then vacuum my rug, then completely clean my room.
Then I started the homework I had due the next day.

So I went to bed at five in the morning and I just couldn't fall asleep. I was like a zombie.
Eventually I did, but I had class early so I only got two hours of sleep. And I was not a happy camper.
I realized something. If I have a reason to wake up and someone gently shakes me awake and gets me up, I am instantly happy. Mikki slept over Monday night and I told her to wake me up so I could make pancakes for everyone, and being waken up like that was the best wake up ever. On the other hand, if my alarm wakes me up, and I want to sleep, but have to get up, I am a grumpy grumpy pants.

Luckily I knew how to fix it. Black coffee and a plain toasted bagel with herb and garlic cream cheese! IT was like the Sims Three! I gain a plus 100 to mood all day long!

So after a very cheery day I went to Extra life again. And I was instantly pissed off again! I wanted to rip the model's head off! I could feel myself grinding away all my teeth! But I stayed there. Then I talked to people about what the hell I was doing. Then I watch third years draw. Then my stuff started coming out a lot better. And easier too! And my mood lifted once again! I stayed the whole time! At nine there was only four of us left drawing and I was one of them!

Then I came back here and my roommates had made pancakes! Happiness lives inside of pancakes!

Then they showed me an animation book along with some DVD chapter that they stole that accompany the book.
This is the book here;


But then they showed me on the DVD that they had animated the cover! It's crazy! Look how freaking well they assembled it!

Geeeeez! Oh yeah! I almost forgot! The guy who animated that and wrote that book also was the guy who make and directed the thief and the cobbler. Actually that movie was halfway finished, went bankrupt and then was sold to a different company who did, in Stephany's opinion, the shitty job making it. But all the weird puzzle stiff and the cool crazy animation was Richard Williams.
(Word to the wise, I better be getting that book for Christmas or sooner!)
But yeah so after all that I felt so learned. And I can sorta see my stuff improving little by little. I can't wait until it all starts coming together. I think in a way it already has.

Oh a funny thing they said in the DVD there was the expression K.I.S.S. Ever heard of that before? No, not the band. It's suppose to mean; Keep It Simple, Stupid! I lol'd.

Oh, and as I was leaving the school I saw that someone had graffitied this all over a non-smoking sign;

I lol'd again.

Two things to check out.
Seinfeld plus Batman;

Aaaaaand the second one:


My friend Ben showed them to me. Ben by the way (a second year animation student) pegged me right on the money. I over heard him talking with other people about me and he referred to me as teddy bear. I stopped him and asked how he knew my nick name was Teddy Bear. He said nobody it just suited me.

And now that other people are getting me so spot on I feel happy inside.
YAY HAPPY! :>

2 comments:

freethephoenix said...

You were having some crazy mood swings bro! That No Pie sign just made my entire day!! :D I can't wait to see you this weekend! Let's go to the coffee lodge and be pretentious together!

The Commodore said...

Ha. That sign reminds me of Brock, where on some of the hard wood pillars they have sticker letters that say "N O P O S T E R S," and someone has gone through the entire school and taken away all the center T's, so they all say
"N O P O S E R S"