Uuuuuuuuuuuh *zombie noises*
You guys have no idea how insane my life has just been.
I'm not even sure what just happened... I mean I remember there was a week before this but I can't remember what I was doing.
Like on the fifteenth I tried to get ahead of myself and try to get my homework done for the next week.
Oh yeah, get this, thanksgiving, you all remember it right? Fun, family, friends, good times and good food had by all. Fun weekend, great weekend.
However get back and SLAM!! Hit right off balance!
Classes; Storyboard, two giant assignments due. Life drawing, three giant assignments due. Layout, one assignment due. Character Design, one assignment due, except it's so huge it might as well of been four! And I didn't even have any animation homework.
So Thursday I start on a story board assignment. Takes me all day to rough out something that doesn't look like poo. Friday it takes me all day to clean that same assignment up because I woke up late and took a few hours to myself before I keep working again. Saturday I arrive and work very hard on my other Storyboard assignment (because both are due on Monday). Takes me a very long time to do. Aggravating especially because I'd already busted my butt completely it once. Teacher tore it apart and made me do it again. SO I did. Also Finished three drawings of the skull for life drawing class finished extremely late. Went home and passed out. Sunday I did the other life drawing assignment and said screw it to the third one he wanted. Then I tried to start working on my GIANT assignment due on Wednesday. I mean I had already finished one of the three heads he wanted us to sculpt but then I was having a massively hard time trying to fall in love with this last one. It just did not want to jive with me. So After Monday I had only finished sculpting two out of the three heads, and still have to draw them each five times, fully rendered.
So last night I try to figure out what was the third head I would like to sculpt. I could not think of anything, so I wound up borrowing an idea form my good buddy Blake. finished sculpting it at midnight. Drew them all int he next five hours came home and finished that layout homework passed out at like six in the morning. And then got up at eight for class.
I just finished a six hour nap.
My average meals per days has plummeted to 1.5. The one is my breakfast of cereal and the .5 is the other food I eat. Which isn't that much. I felt really sick before my nap, if I'da had anything in my stomach to throw up I would of. instead I just tried to sleep while it twisted into knots.
I woke up just now and I felt so weak uuuh. So I ate a banana. Yum.
SO if you all were wondering why I suddenly fell off the face of the earth that's where I was.
Yaaay
Although it was soooo much work I am so excited to get it all back because I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. And I really like my out come. As soon as I get some of the stuff back I'll share it with you guys and you can tell me if it was worth killing myself over.
No picture today... just no.
4 comments:
Yaaaaay! A post from Travy!! Sorry to harangue your about posting when you're obviously overloaded, but what a wonderful life you're having right now! I'm jealous. I want to work hard too!
Yay NaNoWriMo! My chance to work myself into the ground!
Just reading this made my ears pop due to a change in pressure. :P
;_; I share your pain of hectic stressness. But at least you had some fun~
Travis, may I borrow some of your work ethic?
Post a Comment