1. A new top of the line desktop computer, built by Shane
2. Cintiq 21UX
3. Replacement Stylus for my HP pavilion tx 2000 laptop
4. A new wardrobe from Rachel
5. Animator's Survival Guide

6. Bolt, dvd Movie
7. Lion King, dvd Movie
8. Wall-e, dvd movie
9. Samurai Sword Handle Umbrella
10. Skull Candy Over Ear Headphones, Ti Black/Green
11. Socks
12. Boxer Briefs, Fruit of the Loom
13. Watch the Guild, Seasons one and two on dvd
14. Tarzan, dvd movie
15. Nerf - N-Strike Firefly REV-8

16. Self Cleaning Litter Box
17. 101 Dalmatians, dvd movie
18. Hercules, dvd movie
19. Ninja Star Push Pins
20. New Super Mario Brothers Wii
21. Yellow Rubber Boots

22. Suspenders
23. The Fratellis Costello Music CD

24. Incredibles, movie
25. Skull Candy in Ear Headphones, Ink'd Green/Black
26. Pencils

27. Printer Paper, lots
28. Ski Hat with Ear Flaps
(You may knit this yourself, but the the bigger it looks and the bigger the pom-pom on top, the crazier it looks, the comfier, fuzzier, the bigger the string from the ear flaps, the better. These examples are not what I'm looking for. I want a bigger (looking. it still has to fit my head), crazier and softer one.)
Last Resort. Posters, Action Figures, Keychains, or Plushies of animated movies or
video games I love. (Jessica can help you here. Don't buy me random crap.)
And finally a word to my mother.
Dear mother, these are all the things I want this year. Please if getting one of these things is not in your price range or you cannot find it please do not buy a less version that is cheaper and crappier, simply do not get it for me.
Things I like;
Bowser
The Colour Green
Final Fantasy Characters
--(Ingis from final fantasy 3, Palom and Porom from final fantasy 4, Celes from final fantasy 6, Vivi from final fantasy 9, Kimahri from final fantasy 10, Ashe from final fantasy 12, Moogles.)
Princess Peach
The Cheshire Cat
Hearts
The fantastic Four
Bears
Lions
Wolves
Swords
Bananas
Yay
8 comments:
How did you think of this many things?!?! Years of people demanding lists from you, I suppose....
Sweet. The thing I got you is nowhere in this list.
I may or may not keep this in mind.
Headphones are on there twice.
Suspenders, I'm on it. I know where to get you some good ones! ;D
And those are some awesomesauce boots there, Twavis. Classy.
Haaa Travvy, the umbrella made me laugh. Why buy a fancy one when a regular one and your imagination at the theatre works just fine? LOL :P
Those skullcandy earbuds rock my socks. I'm commenting because you told me to. :D
Post a Comment