Two out of the four methods of travel failed me completely.
The train right up was relaxing. Well sorta... I always seem to get antsy when I leave my bag at the front of the train cart unattended because anybody could take it. that kinda startles me. So I'm constantly worry about it.
I was able to sit in the area arranged for four people and put my feet up most of the ride, which was nice. I dozed off once or twice. I killed my battery on my MP3 player, so I had no music for the whole ride.
Next way the subway, which was going peachy until they randomly kicked all of there passengers off of the the train for noooooo reason at all! It unloaded three kart fulls of people out before they fixed the 'problem'. So my relaxing subway ride became very congested. That was irritating!
The bus was fine. I was even able to get a good seat! I was able to catch the to york express, which makes the journey to my house much quicker. But then I had to drag my suit case down Toronto's fame unplowed sidewalks. grr
I finally made it to my lobby just in time for millions and millions of little black children to get off the subway and flood the lobby! For some reason only two elevators were moving and at the same time you could watch them travel all the way up to the 20th floor and back down the B2 before it would rise to ground level. I had my giant duffel bag and my huge suitcase so squeezing my way onto the elevator would be tough, not to mention a little rude. So I quietly waited my turn. Oh and let me say this, the little black children in my apartment building are the most obnoxious rude little hellions I've ever met. Not to mention nobody in the lobby was kind enough to see the I clearly could NOT take the stairs, and let me on the elevator instead! People in Toronto are rude rude rude RUDE! I was slow so when an elevator would come in front of me they'd butt ahead of me and kinda not let me on, less I plowed into them forcing my way on to the elevator!
So very frustrating!!
After limitless waves of rude little black children, and countless elevators missed I then decided to lug my luggage up six flights of stairs.
...
I curse every child living in my building.
3 comments:
You sound so anti-children right now. You also always seem to have more of an adventure traveling than I do.
Toronto is like Canada's little piece of the USA. You get to experience all the maximum rudeness without even leaving your native country!! :O
Also, Toronto has sidewalk ploughing problems?? Whaaa? Petrolia is so awesome, if my sidewalk wasn't ploughed a couple hours after it snowed I would wonder if the plough guy was ok!
You're jealous.
Post a Comment