Thursday, February 5, 2009

Music Break!

Today wasn't a particularly busy day, but I am staying up waaay late tonight. I'm not even sure If I'll be able to hit the hay tonight.

Two days ago I had the weirdest sleep pattern. I conked out at about 6:00 pm and woke up at 4:00 and I still had homework to do! So I booted my butt over to the school and did it there! I wound up staying up until 2:00 that night. Yesterday I woke up late and had to make it to my illustration way later then I intended to. We build dioramas and presented them. I like to think that mine was wonderfully done.

After class my friend Mike asked me if I wanted to go to the Eaten Center (Heathen Center?) and pick up some art supplies from the surrounding area. I agreed and after I stopped back here at home for lunch, and Mike went to his class, we met and took a bus to there.

Trying to get on the bus was fun, with york back in full swing. There was a line up of about fifteen people the whole time (even as people were cycling onto the bus the line up was still bloody long!) and was getting longer!

I'm throwing my debt card out the window! I spent another 80$ I didn't have! AHH! Why am I so bad at handling money?

I was rather funny. We got something to eat and there was some guy with a book right in front of his face. Only he kept peering over it at people like he was two years old or something. He was VERY creepy! I hide from him!

And have you ever had a Harvey burger? They are much more delicious then I would have even given them credit for.

I am currently doing a dramatic angle drawing and my MP3 player died. I looked for more AAA batteries but I couldn't find any so I'm reduced to using the other back water MP3 player I have. However I need to put music on it and it is syncing as I right this blog... it looks like it's almost done so that's my cue to go!

Too~dells bloggers!

3 comments:

freethephoenix said...

3:41 AM?! Omg go to bed!! lol

freethephoenix said...

Anyway, Trav Trav, I guess I better make you that Budget, eh?

Emmy Arts said...

You weren't kidding about staying up late.... and you still managed to blog! lol aww poor you.